The Yorba Linda City Council is meeting on Tuesday, March 1st at 6:30 PM to consider submitting a letter of support to the County of Orange regarding the proposed Cielo Vista project.
Outlined in the letter (pages 35 & 36) are various “demands” from the City in order for the project to gain its support, including, but not limited to:
- Annexation of the project into the City of Yorba Linda;
- A maximum density of 83 units;
- The project’s landscaped areas be included in a City Landscape and Lighting Maintenance Assessment District (LMAD);
- The project include access for the Esperanza Hills Option 2B Modified route (Aspen);
- Gravity fed water be provided by Esperanza Hills to the Cielo Vista project; and,
- Compatibility with the neighboring residential areas.
The Leadership Team will be present and plans to speak at the meeting. We will be there in our red shirts. This isn’t a critical meeting to attend, so if you’d like to attend please do, but if not know that we’ve got it covered for you.