The Community Garage Sale has been postponed to February 25th due to weather.
Please continue to go through your household items, clothes, tools, etc. We have two drop off locations available pre-garage sale:
- The Byrnes (4320 Willow Tree) Put items by the single garage door, or front porch if raining
- The Gass’ (21180 Ridge Park) Look for the sign for item placement.
Here is the status of the Esperanza Hills project:
- We won the original lawsuit in June.
- We forced the Board of Supervisors to overturn the project, the approvals, and the environmental documents in December.
- The developer must resubmit to the Planning Commission.
- To keep the pressure on, we will file our first appeal brief next week.
Please let us know if you have questions on where we are in the process. And, please remember we still have our matching grant available through the end of February.
Send your check in (c/o Hills For Everyone, P.O. Box 9835, Brea, CA 92822) or donate online by February 28th.
We continue to be in a solid position—much better than the developer.