Now that Esperanza Hills is forced to redesign the project and go back to the Planning Commission, we are expecting another round of meetings.
There are some meetings that we are privy and some that we aren’t. Here is what we expect the line up to be:
- Esperanza Hills and Cielo Vista meet to discuss an access option across to Aspen Way;
- Meetings before the Judge to confirm (or deny) the County has complied (or not) with the Writ;
- At least one (maybe more) meetings before the Orange County Planning Commission;
- Likely one meeting before the Subdivision Committee; and
- A yet another hearing before the Board of Supervisors.
As you can see our plate is already full for next year. That’s why your continued support is critical. Donate online now.
We know how exhausting this project has been, but because of our work and litigation (and now our appeal), the developer has been hit hard and been sent back to the drawing board with new expectations set by the Supervisors.
This is fantastic news–for all of us.
Remember, though, all of this work costs money. Without your generous financial support, we will need to simplify our approach.
Please donate to continue the fight in 2017. Remember it is tax-deductible. Donate online now.
As Margaret Mead said “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
If you donate before mid-night on December 31st, it counts towards your tax deductions in 2016.