For those of you not yet convinced you need to be at the meeting today, here are a few reasons why you should be at the meeting.
- The Planning Commission voted unanimously to approve the revised Greenhouse Gas section of the Esperanza Hills EIR last week. This was not a surprise.
- However, in an interesting turn of events, the Commission had a split vote (3-2) to recommend moving the project forward to the Board of Supervisors. Thanks to Commissioners Irons and McCormick for their leadership and understanding of the issues.
- The entire 340 unit project is proposed to enter/exit from ONE entrance off of Stonehaven just below Devonport. The San Antonio side stepped up to stop the road down the Canyon, now it’s your turn.
- With the 2008 Freeway Fire eight year anniversary nearly upon us, it is a reminder of what we lost and what we could lose if more cars are added to our streets and another major wildfire happens in the hills.
Here are the details:
- Who: ALL Concerned Residents
- What: Neighborhood Meeting
- When: Sunday, November 13th at 3 PM
- Where: 21765 Thistledown, Yorba Linda (the Christiansen’s Home)
- BYO Chair and hat (we’ll be outside!)
This is it! We need your support right now and if you choose to stay home, our chances of winning will be diminished! Not only should you attend, but you should also make sure the neighbors on each side of you are at this meeting too.