It has been a while since we last met as a community and with all the flurry of activity on Esperanza Hills… we need to give you the latest and greatest information.
Please join us at Bob and Kate Christiansen’s home this Sunday, November 13th at 3 PM.
Here are the details:
- Who: ALL Concerned Residents
- What: Neighborhood Meeting
- When: Sunday, November 13th at 3 PM
- Where: 21765 Thistledown, Yorba Linda (the Christiansen’s Home)
- BYO Chair (we’ll be outside!)
We need to relay the significance of the current proposal by the developer of Esperanza Hills. Here is an outline of our discussion topics:
- The proposed bridge connecting to Stonehaven
- The ONLY daily exit/entrance in/out is at Stonehaven
- The “emergency” ONLY access at Via Del Agua
- The status of the Esperanza Hills lawsuit and appeal
- The decision by the Planning Commission and how it plays into things
- Upcoming decisions by the County of Orange
Let us know you’ll be there by RSVP’ing to ProtectYorbaLinda@gmail.com.