Thanks to those of you that attended the Orange County Planning Commission on October 26th. You’ll remember the decision regarding the Esperanza Hills project was continued to this Wednesday, November 9th at 1:30 PM.
We need red shirts there, but don’t worry about a speaking role. We’ve already been told that no public testimony will be heard.
Here are the details:
- Who: ALL Concerned Residents
- What: Orange County Planning Commission Meeting
- When: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:30 PM
- Where: Hall of Administration 10 Civic Center Plaza (Santa Ana) (Planning Commission Room)
- Why: Because we need to protect tomorrow and that means showing up Wednesday!
At the meeting, Commissioners will:
- Consider the adequacy of Revised FEIR 616;
- Recommend Board approval of a General Plan Amendment; and,
- Recommend Board approval of a Zone Change.