The Leadership Team invites you to attend our next Community Meeting on Sunday, November 13th at 3 PM. Here’s what you’ll learn about:
- The proposed bridge connecting to Stonehaven
- The ONLY daily exit/entrance in/out is at Stonehaven
- The “emergency” ONLY access at Via Del Agua
- The status of the Esperanza Hills lawsuit and appeal
- Upcoming decisions by the County of Orange
We know you are busy but we really could use your attendance at the:
- OC Planning Commission Meeting – Wednesday, November 9th at 1:30 PM
- Community Meeting – Sunday, November 13th at 3 PM
Be aware there is also a Subdivision Committee meeting on Wednesday, November 16th, but we aren’t asking you to attend that meeting unless you really feel compelled to do so!
Let us know you are coming to the Neighborhood Meeting by emailing us at: ProtectYorbaLinda@gmail.com.