Protect Our Homes and Hills has launched into a new mode: Fundraising Mode.
We need to ensure we have enough money in the bank to:
- Pay our legal bills for our Esperanza Hills lawsuit
- Comment on the Cielo Vista Final EIR
- Maintain our ability to be nimble with other unknowns
That’s why we are starting a fundraising effort. This effort is in addition to the monthly challenge grant that runs through February 2016. For every dollar donated (up to $2000) we will get it matched. We’ve been successful in meeting EVERY match we’ve been challenged with–thanks to your generous donations. But the reality is, we have to build our war chest to Protect Tomorrow.
These are just a few of the things we will be involved in over the next few months. Yes, there are more to come, but we are still finalizing the details. On the calendar so far are the following events:
- Sunday, September 27 (4P – 6P) – A Hike in the Hills ($25 per ticket)
- Tuesday, September 29 (11A – 10P) – Chili’s Restaurant Fundraiser (15% of the proceeds)
- Sunday, October 18 (3P – 5P) – A Hike in the Hills ($25 per ticket)
- Wednesday, October 21 (11A – 9P) – Pepz Pizza Restaurant Fundraiser (20% of the proceeds)
- Sunday, November 8 (3P – 5P) – A Hike in the Hills ( $25 per ticket)
- Sunday, December 6 (3P – 5P) – A Hike in the Hills ($25 per ticket)