Heat Cancels September Hike

In our last email we announced a few of the events coming up and we are finalizing the details on a few more. So, stay tuned.

While, we would love to offer the hike this Sunday, it appears Mother Nature won’t be cooperating with us. It is not safe (and certainly not pleasant) to go for a hike with temperatures reaching the upper 90s. The trail we have permits to use are mostly exposed with very little to NO shade at all. If you had or intended to buy your ticket for this Sunday’s hike, we’ve decided to cancel it. There are three more hikes offered (Oct. 18, Nov. 8 and Dec. 6).