Our Garage Sale is on February 18th. You have essentially one more week to go through your stuff.
Maybe it is time to check those boxes in the attic and see what is in them? Maybe your kids moved out for college and it is time to clean house? Maybe you got married and need to consolidate your housewares? We’ll take your stuff for any reasons (good, bad or indifferent).
Here are ideas on what to donate:
- Baby Items (cribs, strollers, toys, onesies)
- Clothes you’re kids have outgrown
- Kitchenware items (mixers, tupperware, plates, coffee mugs)
- Clothes you never wear anymore
- Craft supplies (silk flowers, needlepoint supplies, fabric, patterns)
- Household items (irons, blankets, pillows, photographs/artwork, vases)
- Toys (games, cards, stuffed animals, etc.)
- Clothes that are too big for you (they’d never be too small, right?)
- Office Supplies (notebooks, hanging folders, paper, pens, crayons, organizers)
- Tools from the Garage (saws, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.)
- Did we mention clothes?
We can’t take bulky items like exercise equipment or sofas, so please don’t bring them.
We have two drop off locations starting Saturday, February 11th:
- The Byrnes (4320 Willow Tree) Put items by the single garage door, or front porch if raining
- The Gass’ (21180 Ridge Park) Look for the sign for item placement.
If you have questions on the garage sale, please contact Paulette Byrne (714-970-1827). The Garage Sale will be at the Alaux home at 21310 Via Del Puente.