You still have today/tonight to bring items by for our Community Garage sale.
Wondering what to donate? Here are some ideas:
- Baby Items (cribs, strollers, toys, onesies)
- Clothes you’re kids have outgrown
- Kitchenware items (mixers, tupperware, plates, coffee mugs)
- Clothes you never wear anymore
- Craft supplies (silk flowers, needlepoint supplies, fabric, patterns)
- Household items (irons, blankets, pillows, photographs/artwork, vases)
- Toys (games, cards, stuffed animals, etc.)
- Clothes that are too big for you (they’d never be too small, right?)
- Office Supplies (notebooks, hanging folders, paper, pens, crayons, organizers)
- Tools from the Garage (saws, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.)
- Did we mention clothes?
Your donated items are critical to making this Garage Sale a success. Spend 15 minutes going through your stuff and run it over to 4805 Via Del Corral tonight!
If you want to help us out, we could use it!
- Sorting – Tonight (Friday) at 6 PM
The sorting begins at 6 PM at the Ensign home (4805 Via Del Corral). This will help us organize items (mens, womens, and childrens clothes, for example, need to be separated)
- Working the Garage Sale – Tomorrow (Saturday) from 5 AM – Noon
We also need volunteers to help set stuff out starting at 5 AM and work the garage sale until about noon at the Ensign home (4805 Via Del Corral). We know getting up at 5 AM on a Saturday isn’t fun, but it is a necessary task with a garage sale.
To volunteer please email us: ProtectYorbaLinda@gmail.com.