The Protect Our Homes and Hills Garage Sale is on Saturday, February 18th. Spend 15 minutes going through your house and donate your unused stuff to help us make this successful.
We continue to fundraise because our appeal brief gets written this month and then we have the reply brief due in April. We anticipate additional meetings before the Planning Commission and Board of Supervisors, but don’t know when they’ll be.
Wondering what to donate for the garage sale? Here are some ideas:
- Baby Items (cribs, strollers, toys, onesies)
- Clothes you’re kids have outgrown
- Kitchenware items (mixers, tupperware, plates, coffee mugs)
- Clothes you never wear anymore
- Craft supplies (silk flowers, needlepoint supplies, fabric, patterns)
- Household items (irons, blankets, pillows, photographs/artwork, vases)
- Toys (games, cards, stuffed animals, etc.)
- Clothes that are too big for you (they’d never be too small, right?)
- Office Supplies (notebooks, hanging folders, paper, pens, crayons, organizers)
- Tools from the Garage (saws, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.)
- Did we mention clothes?
We can’t take bulky items like exercise equipment or sofas, so please don’t bring them.
We have two drop off locations available pre-garage sale starting Saturday, February 11th:
- The Byrnes (4320 Willow Tree) Put items by the single garage door, or front porch if raining
- The Gass’ (21180 Ridge Park) Look for the sign for item placement.
If you have questions on the garage sale, please contact Paulette Byrne (714-970-1827).