We need a strong showing at the County Planning Commission today.
Wear your red shirt! Be ready to speak on the Revised EIR. Download the documents from the County website.
Here are the details:
- Who: ALL Concerned Residents
- What: Orange County Planning Commission Meeting
- When: Today,October 26, 2016 at 1:30 PM
- Where: Hall of Administration 10 Civic Center Circle (Santa Ana) (Planning Commission Room)
- Why: Because we need to protect tomorrow and that means showing up today!
We also need people to speak at the hearing on this subject! Stand up and be heard!
At the meeting, Commissioners will:
- Consider the adequacy of Revised FEIR 616;
- Recommend Board approval of a General Plan Amendment; and,
- Recommend Board approval of a Zone Change.
See you at 1:30 TODAY!